Home
Map
News & Events
50 Years of the Cramond Association
Cramond Through the Ages
Visiting Historic Cramond
History Section
Cramond Heritage Trust
Cramond Management Group
Community Council
The Cramond Fish
Photo Gallery
Publications
Membership
Contact
Links

Roman Bath House

The Roman Bath House

Panorama of Roman Cramond

Panorama of Roman Cramond

Cramond Tower

Cramond Tower

Cramond House

Cramond House

 

Cramond Kirk

Cramond Kirk

 

Kirkyard

The Kirkyard. The obelisk on the left is one of Cramond’s early cast iron monuments

The Manse

The manse

Old Schoolhouse

The old schoolhouse

The old schoolhouse

Docks for Craigmill Quarry

Docks for Craigiemill Quarry



Cockle Mill

Cockle mill. These are the rehabilitated office buildings. The manager’s house stands at the top of the escarpment behind them.

Old Village

The old village from Dalmeny estate



Remains of Fairafar, or Niddry, Mill

Cramond Brig


Cramond Inn at the foot of Glebe Road

The dam for Fairafar Mill


Ronnie Rae working on his current & last sculpture. (the previous 20 were also his last)

Cramond Island and the Second World War anti-shipping barrier, at high tide.

The lodge for Cammo House

Cammo, or New Saughton, House in 1794

The water tower for Cammo House

The remains of the Cammo House stable block

Cammo House estate. The derelict golf club house

Lauriston Castle, with the original tower house on the left

Lauriston Castle, viewed from across the pond

A corner of the exhibition “Cramond’s Story” in the Maltings